USB Type C to VGA Adapter
USB3.1 brings many improvements to the previous standard USB3.0. The most noticeable is the new Type-C connector which is much smaller than the previous standard connectors, it is also reversible.
Another feature is called “Alternative Mode”. This allows the USB to carry different types of signal including DisplayPort. Our video adapters will use this mode and convert the DP signal into the one you need.
- Supports USB-C input and VGA output
- Flexible USB Type-C Switching
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 Altmode
- Supports per lane data rates of 2.7Gbps (HBR) and 1.62Gbps (RBR)
- Supports resolution up to 2048x1152
- USB bus power (no external power supply)
- 15cm lead