PoE tester to test your RJ-45 for Power
The Power over Ethernet (PoE) Tester, connected to an RJ-45 outlet, tests the cabling infrastructure for the presence of power, either IEEE802.3af standard-compliant or pre-standard.
The PoE Tester identifies the existence and type of Power Sourcing Equipment (either Endspan or Midspan) in your network.
- Tests RJ-45 outlet for Power over Ethernet existence
- Indicates the type of power source
- IEEE 802.3af midspans and switches
- Cisco pre-standard in-line switches
- High Power midspans
- Compact design specifically tailored for system integrators and installers
- Plug and play,simple to use
- 1 x PoE tester to test your RJ-45 for Power
Category 5/5e/6 cable with RJ-45 connectors Dimensions (H)0.87x(W)0.94x(D)2.99 in.
(H)22x(W)24x(D)76 mm Weight 15 g Indicators PoE Indicators:
Midspan LED display (Blue)
Endspan LED display (Blue) Environmental Conditions Operating Ambient Temperature: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
Operating Humidity: Maximum 90%,non-condensing
Storage Temperature: –4° to 158°F (–20° to 70°C)
Storage Humidity: Maximum 95%,Non-condensing
Operating Altitude: -1000 to 10,000 ft.(-304.8 to 3048 m)
Regulatory Compliance CE