BT Telephone ADSL Broadband Faceplate Filter Adaptor (Centralised Filter/Splitter)
Click Image for Gallery
- A faceplate filter/splitter of the type installed by the BT engineer for an installed ADSL service. Some have a BT logo, others are plain (both are the same product)
- IMPROVES BROADBAND SPEED AND RELIABILITY* (*although not guaranteed to be any different, we have generally found a noticable increase & less drop of broadband in poor signal areas)
- It replaces the lower half of the BT NTE5a or NTE5b master socket and provides two outlets on the faceplate, one is an RJ11 socket (wired "straight through", unfiltered) for the connection of ADSL modems, the other is a BT 431A socket which is filtered for the connection of telephony equipment.
- Saves putting a filter on every socket, only 1 is needed - you need to cable from this socket to the computer separately
- Compatible with caller display (doesn't strip out the caller ID information) - Tested by BT to SIN issue 2.2